In this article, we’ll explore the latest news about the upcoming game Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, and unfortunately, fans will have to wait a bit longer for its release.
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League won’t meet its May release window and its exact release date is still unknown.
- The developers at Rocksteady Studios postponed the release of the game to work on fixing issues and improving its features.
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is a four-player co-op game where players take on the roles of Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, King Shark, or Harley Quinn and are sent to Metropolis to fight against the brainwashed Justice League members.
- Some people criticized the game for needing an internet connection to play and for allowing players to buy cosmetic items.
- Kevin Conroy, the late voice actor, will make one of his final appearances in the game as Batman.
- The delay is disappointing news for fans, but it suggests that developers are taking time to make the game better for players.
According to a Bloomberg report on Thursday, the game won’t make its May launch window as originally planned.
This isn’t the first delay for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. Initially set for release in 2022, the game was pushed back to May 2023.
Unfortunately, fans will have to wait even longer as the exact release date of the game is still unknown.
Reasons for Delay
The reason behind the delay is that Rocksteady Studios, the game’s developers, has decided to spend more time polishing the game.
The delay gives developers time to address bugs and enhance the game’s other features that weren’t ready for its original May release date. Warner Bros.
Games has yet to respond to a request for comment, but fans are hopeful that the delay will result in a better and more polished game.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is a game where up to four players can play together on a PC, PlayStation 5, or Xbox Series X|S.
Players take on the roles of Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, King Shark, or Harley Quinn, and are sent to Metropolis to fight against the Justice League, who have been brainwashed, including the Flash, Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern.
It’s a spinoff/sequel to the Batman: Arkham series and takes place in the same universe.
Unlike the last DC superhero game, Gotham Knights, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is expected to have better gameplay.
However, the game received some criticism at a February PlayStation event due to its online requirement and purchasable cosmetic items. Bloomberg’s source adds that the changes made during the delay “won’t overhaul many of the core gameplay that had led to the backlash.”
Kevin Conroy, the well-known voice actor who passed away at the age of 66 last year, will make one of his final appearances in the game once it is released.
Conroy will reprise his role of Batman, who appears in the game but is not a playable character.
He previously voiced the Dark Knight in Batman: The Animated Series and in Rocksteady’s Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, and Arkham Knight.
Meanwhile, Roger Craig Smith voiced Batman in Arkham Origins and Arkham Origins: Blackgate.
The delay of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is disappointing news for fans who were eagerly anticipating the game’s release.
However, the delay is likely a good sign as it suggests that the developers are taking the time to improve the game and make it the best possible experience for players.
We’ll have to wait and see when the game will finally be released, but we’re hopeful that it will be worth the wait.
Leave a Reply