BY the engine room | Thursday, July 17 2014
Update July 17, 5PM CET<
School of Data, Peer to Peer University and Open Tech School organized a world-cafe' style workshop to share their experiences in designing and conducting training processes, online and offline. The areas covered were:
- How to organise tech and data workshops
- Building effective curriculum and accreditation
- Type of education activities: a blended offline, online
- Designing passion driven communities
BY the engine room | Wednesday, July 16 2014
During OKFest, our reporters will ask Festival participants five questions about the state of the Open knowledge movement:
- What’s the most interesting project you have seen at OKFest?
- What should be open?
- What should not be open?
- In your opinion, what has opening knowledge accomplished?
- What’s next for the open knowledge movement?
This post collects all the flash interviews: read on for insights into open knowledge from the deep end.Read More
BY the engine room | Tuesday, July 15 2014
OKFest 2014 will be the biggest Open Knowledge event yet. And with over a hundred sessions and 1000 participants, it promises to capture 360 view of the state of things in the open data movement. The engine room will be liveblogging the event, conducting flash interviews, surfing sessions for insights, and sitting down with a few open knowledge projects to learn more about the state of the art and evolution of the open data movement. We will be updating this space with pictures and other media, session aha’s, and trends we see throughout the event.Read More