Daily Digest | When Elections Hand You Lemons: Juicing the GOP
BY Joshua Sherman | Friday, February 13 2009
- Step One of the RNC's 12 Step Tech Program The RNC Tech Summit is happening today and its end goal, says Michigan GOP head Saul Anuzis, is to take what Democrats have done online and "put it on steroids." Read more.
- Did Neutrality Survive the Great Stimulus Compromise? Nancy Scola translates part of Congress' compromise bill regarding net neutrality. Did it survive? Depending on your read of the situation. Read more.
- Pew: Twitter's Brain Co-option Continues According to a new Pew report, 11% of "online Americans" are using Twitter or a similar service. That's news to tweet. Read more.
- Bernstein's Got a Blog Vice President Joe Biden's economist-in-chief Jared Bernstein announces on the White House blog he's got a new blog in the works, the "Middle Class Task Force Blog." Read more.
- A Transparency of Convenience Sen. Judd Gregg (R-NH) withdrew as a nominee for commerce secretary yesterday citing disagreement over the final version of the stimulus bill. What did he find so disagreeable? The lack of transparency on the more-than-$800 billion package has its critics. Read more.