Clearing the Cache: For the Love of the Network
BY Nancy Scola | Tuesday, December 21 2010
- Woz reflects upon the magic of the Internet, urges the powers to "open your senses to the will of the people to keep the Internet as free as possible."
- Lost a bit in the net neutrality flurry, the Federal Communications Commission called this morning for opinions on modernizing 911.
- Congress frees the FCC to open up licensing of community radio.
- A video from White House staffers joins ones from President Obama, V.P. Biden, and other adminsitration officials on the White House's It Gets Better page.
- Opting out of comments over on the Atlantic.
- In 2010, cloud computing went mainstream.
- And Senator Boxer tweets.
- And the Apple iTunes store drops a Wikileaks app.