Herman Cain Wants Your Special Holiday Video Message
BY Nick Judd | Friday, December 2 2011
There's no way Herman Cain's latest campaign idea, soliciting direct-to-camera season's greetings videos submitted to his campaign by means of an email address or an upload to the campaign "cloud," presumably paid for by the same cash used to stoke the Cain Train's locomotive, could possibly go wrong. From a campaign email:
We are going to distribute a special videotaped holiday message, and want to invite you and your loved ones to be a part of it.
The good thing is, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home, your office or your neighborhood to send your short video message our way.
The instructions for shooting and uploading your submission are attached below.
The message itself?
(1) A direct to camera holiday wish, with all the warmth you can muster, selected from the following:
(3) Anything you’d like to say in support of Herman Cain as America’s next President — limited to 30 seconds or less.
From the beginning, this campaign established a new tradition — that the race for President should be about you.
That’s just the way Herman Cain wants it.
Shooting your Holiday message:
1. Get out your Smartphone, camera, computer, or webcam, and record yourself saying one or all of the above messages.
2. Email your video clips to [email address hosted by third-party vendor Matchpoint Studios]
3. Upload your video clips to our cloud by going to ...
The campaign email includes a URL, username and password.