Clearing the Cache: Trains, Games, and Fundraising Appeals
BY Nancy Scola | Tuesday, May 4 2010
- New York City's MTA holds a developer unconference.
- And with DC's WMATA choosing not to post a service disruption schedule, Greater Greater Washington does it for them. (via Rob Pegoraro)
- Another event: The Politics of Open Source, May 6th and 7th at UMass Amherst.
- Tweet justice? Or, more accurately, should judges tweet?
- Biz Stone talks Twitter on the Hill.
- Open Left raises funds to keep the lights on.
- Michelle Obama (not really) tweets.
- Analyzing the cinematic allusions contained within a Republican Governors Association web video.
- Move the Game -- a campaign to pull the MLB All-Star game from Arizona after that state's passage of an immigration enforcement law.
- Singing the praises of government praise singing, as captured by GSA.
- The politics of your news diet.
- And crowd-sourced election protection arrives in the Philippines.
(With Micah Sifry)