Clearing the Cache: How to Speak GOP
BY Nancy Scola | Tuesday, August 25 2009
- The DSCC releases a Republican Translation Computer. (via @mbrownerhamlin)
- 10 Downing Street's Flickr stream features a delicious display of foods whose names are protected by the U.K. government, like Stilton Cheese, Cornish Clotted Cream, and Arbroath Smokies.
- Clinton chooses the rather popular People.com for an Africa op-ed.
- Larry Lessig retires the Lessig blog, but notes "[t]his isn't an announcement of my disappearance."
- Landlines decline.
- European "cyber-gangs" are targeting U.S. firms.
- CREW goes after Dell because Melanie Sloan's computer crashed.
- European eGovernment Awards 2009 finalists announced.
- Fun with card sorting: help Sunlight redesign the dreadful FCC.gov by doing some simple drag-and-drop.
- And should WhiteHouse.gov confirm your email address before they add it to their lists?
(With Micah Sifry)