Clearing the Cache: Campaign Obama's Secret Was Data, Data, Data
BY Micah L. Sifry | Friday, March 20 2009
- Melissa Jenna Compagnucci (didn't we see her in one of the YouTube debates?) posts a YouTube video plugging "Ask the President."
- The Washington Times on its support for "Ask the President."
- EchoDitto's Michael Silberman digs deep into the Obama tech operation and how it moved online enthusiasm into on-the-ground activism. The secret? Data, data, data.
- The Obama team is recruiting new media directors for various government agencies. Details here.
- Recovery.gov is spawning a web of sites and structured data at a fast pace, writes Greg Elin.