Clearing the Cache: 37th
BY Nancy Scola | Tuesday, September 15 2009
- Peter Orszag is a bloggy blogger.
- Joe "You lie!" Wilson is fundraising just fine, thankyouverymuch, reporting having broken a million dollars since his outburst during Obama's address to Congress.
- Speaking of online fundraising, ActBlue is pushing back against reporting that questioned whether ActBlue prowess is a demonstration of political promise -- and whether some of those extracted dollars might not be better spent on more viable candidates.
- The Library of Congress is looking for someone to build up Congress' internal legislative tracking system.
- The New York Times is tracking the tweets of mayoral candidates, on this, Democratic primary day. But are candidates in NYC using Twitter for more than just modern lit drops?
- And the latest in the townhall video file: California Democratic Representative Pete Stark is captured on YouTube being Pete Stark.
(With Micah Sifry)